Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I MADE IT BIG TIME...WELL SORT OF!

OMG! Today when I was on the Internet you know as we all do search the Internet on your favorite foods, celebrity, town and I can go on and on but I went on the mecca of search engines Google you never believe this. While I was on Google I just did like anyone do is I search my name "Thomas D Bradley" and you guessed it my name made it on the popular search engine. When you click on the name it directs you to my website http://www.thomasdbradleytvpro.com/. The second link below that directs you to my bio page just below that the other link takes you to my reel that is posted up on You Tube. It's kind of a funny and a good thing that I can say to someone that if you want to look me up just "google" me. Below is a screenshot of the webpage.

Screenshot of my name on the popular search engine Google.

No comments: