Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yours Truly Is Featured On YOU TUBE

A couple of weeks ago I had the honor to go out to cover some 3rd Brigade training at one of the largest military installation in the country, Ft. Benning. The story starts off when I arrive at the station to pick up my gear in the early hours in the morning to drive down I85 to meet the PAO's at the main gate. The mission to do a NAT Pkg on the training. The background of the mission is to cover the preparedness 3rd Brigade of the for a month-long rotation at the National Training Center in California, then a pending deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Well that day was a very long day and I was at least 50 minutes away from the station and the surroundings was like I was really in Iraq. My black leather steel toe boots went from black to orange because of the "sand" and I was really hot. Anyways yesterday I was notified by one of our reporter Laurie Bernstein who covers the military at Ft. Benning that I was on the You Tube video. To view the video click here and to view the story from the 3rd Brigade click here. In a couple of weeks I will be posting the package that I covered on my website that aired on our station, WTVM soon so stay tuned. Until next time "Chance favors the prepared mind.

3rd Brigade media coverage increases as deployment nears


No comments: