Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'M A HUMAN FIRST A NEWS SHOOTER 2ND

Nothing I can say can ease the pain of what the parents of the victims in CT. Later this year I was given the task to cover a school shooting here in Jacksonville FL, it was my first school shooting I might add. My heart race as me and my reporter raced to the scene. Once I arrived I was met by worried parents, gun carrying cops and a traffic nightmare at the school entrance. Yes my job requires me to capture every moment of the developing story out there. Although no kids was ever hurt or killed in the whole situation only two people died, the gunman and the dean. Last night I've posted this on my twitter page : " I remember this past year I covered my 1st school shooting at #Episcopal. As a news photog I wish this on NO ONE just for ratings.#Newtown ".

No comments: