Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Thoughts Of This Week

I got word this week that I will be starting to work weekends mainly on Sunday nights. Usually on Sundays I like off due to it's the seventh day, rest, I will like to attend church, NFL football, and once a month watch WWE pay-per-views. The light at the end of the tunnel is that I will be working Sunday- Thursdays with Friday and Saturdays off. That's good because I can finally watch my WWE Friday Night Smackdown in HD on Fridays. On Saturdays I can see my favorite crime show Americas Most wanted at 9:00pm on FOX and I can see the replay of WWE RAW at 10:00pm in HD on Universal HD. The reason for this change is because we just hired a new photog that will be on the weekend shift as soon he gets up to speed with the operations here. I made two mistakes this week when editing news packages. I guess I'm to fast for my own good as I missed one voice track on a package I did Tuesday and on other time this week i missed sots. I was not totally my fault due to me not having a day off in almost two weeks but I got to pay attention when I'm editing. The latter days of this week I had some breaking news to attend to a lady who was riding her bike on the street was hit by a car but later died of her injuries. Why I'm I the only one always shooting fatal accidents? I hope to pray this upcoming week will be an easy one. The boss is back in the office so time to shape up. Till my next rant "Chance favors the prepared mind".

No comments: