Saturday, June 19, 2010

Where I've Been...But back blogging.

Well it's been a long time since I've been here but I'm back but only will have a weekly blog. Since I last blogged on this site I been thorough a lot. I resigned my freelance gig from Ga. Dome Productions to focus on getting a job in another market. I finally got some interviews one in Knoxville, TN and Jacksonville, FL. WTVM went through some changes and that really sent me off to pursuit jobs. Speaking of jobs I did not get the job in Knoxville but I did get the photojournalist job in Jacksonville, Fl though. Spending three years at WTVM prepared me for this environment here in J'ville. This week one of the saddest stories I had to cover was when an Amtrak train hit this family car and they died. For more of that story look at the video I posted on my YouTube page below:








In this very tragic breaking story I ever shot and edited this package shows what happened when an Amtrak train his this car killing a mom and her two kids.

as I stated above due to my schedule I will posting a weekly blog instead a daily blog so look for that. If there's time I be post a daily blog. Till next time "Chance favors the prepared mind."

No comments: