Monday, July 28, 2008

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW WE WILL MAKE YOU FAMOUS.

I came in today after a short weekend and ready to work. You know load up the van check the board like the board is never updated until after the morning news meeting but little I knew that I would be going to my very first FBI press conference. I had to unload my van and put my equipment into the live truck. My mission if I choose to accept it is to record (NOT FILM IF ANYONE IS LISTENING) the press conference while my fellow photographer Jonathan "J Rome" Rome set's up the live truck/shot.


Jonathan "J Rome" Rome set's up the live truck/shot


So I was inside setting up my camera in the conference room at the public safety center located downtown Columbus Georgia and I noticed that lighting in there just plain sucks. Not to worry I went ahead and added a light to the room from my light kit. Just like always we was the first news station there and I continued to set up my gear then Kevin the photographer from W__L decides to get in front of me but I had to layeth the smackdowneth on him to tell him to put his gear to the left of me.

A look at the setup of the FBI press conference

This press conference was about one of the FBI ten Most Wanted Fugitive that was added on the 100 anniversary of the FBI this past Saturday. That addition was not other than Columbus Georgia native and killer Michael Jason Registe. The dirtbag killed Brian Kilgore and Randy Newton. The case had gotten national attention this weekend as I was watching Americas Most Wanted on FOX. For more information on this case click here. Below is the FBI wanted poster I got from the press conference.

If you have any information on the where abouts of Michael Jason Registe please call 911 or the FBI. Let's get this dirt bag off the streets.

Anyways it was great to see the family of the victims but I told them to stay strong during these tough times and I will be praying for them. On a lighter note I think it was good to see that fine reporter Stefanie Tiso from W__Z I would love to date her. After the news conference I had to play reporter until Laurie Bernstein finishes her live shot for noon. After all the day went well hope to do this again...when the FBI have announced the arrest of one Michael Jason Registe. Below is more images of the press conference.




No comments: