Sunday, September 13, 2009

IT HAS STARTED!!!

After making the trip from "C-Town" which is Columbus GA to some I finally made it home to Atlanta to start doing the Falcons game. This weekend I'm "on call" at work at WTVM but hopefully no one at the station will call me while the game is underway. I just arrived at the GA Dome and I'm a little bit too early as I thought I suppose to be here for crew call but the time I had to be here is at 9:00am...Oops! Well I just got some good news that I will be operating camera soon here so I can't wait for the opportunity. Let's just say if that does happen you will bet that the Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders will get a lot of airtime! I'm hoping to see everyone here safe and sound. I can't wait for the game to start so I can go back to Columbus quickly so if anything happens I can be there. Anyways later tonight I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings for the WWE pay-per-view "Breaking Point" so hopefully no tables-ladders-and chairs will be thrown. Tomorrow I will be posting some pics of the event here so be looking out for that. The season kickoff game will be on CBS today so hopefully their cameras will not catch me on the side lines. I'll try to avoid that. Till next time "Chance favors the prepared mind".

No comments: