Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Schedule Change

So just you thought it was safe to say that working as a day side photographer was a good thing? Well, yes but doing the night side photog thing well it's another thing. I, at lease will have more sleep time to recharge my batteries so to speak, run more errands that I couldn't do while on the day beat and work on my reel plus website. Last year I did work the evening shift with good results as I covered my fourth fatal car crash along side J.R Allen Parkway here in Columbus GA. The reason why the change is because one of our photographer is going to guard training to be redeployed to Afghanistan for the U.S Army. I hope Jeff will be safe over there. I will miss the day side beat and working along side my favorite reporter at WTVM Zaneta Lowe. It's going to be a new challenge in working the evening beat but I know I can handle it but working at night makes some good lighting for live shots and no one knows lighting more than me. Till next time "Chance favors the prepared mind".

No comments: