Friday, June 26, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON...YOU WILL BE MISSED!!

I know, I know that this blog post is not related to my line of work or my quote adventures but I have to give and pay my respect to the KING OF POP. I remember when I first heard that when Mr. Jackson died is when I was in Talbot County Georgia on a scene of a police standoff. So my station phone rang I picked it up and I was shocked. I immediately went to my laptop bag and broke it out and logged on to cnn.com, tmz.com, latimes.com and any .com that have news on this matter. This news to me was very devastated and I think that all this news is still a dream to me. From a child living in the ghetto's in Atlanta while in the distance you can hear " You know I'm bad!". Man I'm going to miss that. Micheal although you is going to be missed but your spirit and music will live on forever.Till next time "Chance favors the prepared mind".

No comments: