Wednesday, June 17, 2009

NEW VIDEOS...FRESH SECTION.

Hey everyone I've gotten several emails in the past that some of you could not see my videos or the the "videos" section of my website could not load or it takes too long to load. Well not to worry I have uploaded all of my news packages and stories that I shot and edited on You Tube and attached them on my website on the video section of it. If you want to view the site please click here. In a update in my previous blog post Yours Truly Is Featured On YOU TUBE!, I finally posted the video that the package I shot for it if you want to view that story please click here. All of my videos will be posted on You Tube so all the world can see so please log on to my You Tube web page by clicking here. Till next time "Chance favors the prepared mind".


Videos will be posted here on my website at www.thomasdbradleytvpro.com.

No comments: